- This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) describes the proper and prohibited use of JINN Technologies & Marketing’s Shared Web Hosting services (“Services”) as subscribed to per the Master Service Agreement. This Policy is designed as a guideline and is not exhaustive as such. The policy can be modified from time to time effective upon posting on JINN Technologies & Marketing’s web site.
- The Services allow you to develop, publish, and display a web site, store data in a database, send and receive e-mail messages, maintain a bulletin board through which you can interact with the Internet users, and send and retrieve various information.
- JINN Technologies & Marketing does not monitor or censor the information you make available or collect through the use of the Services with the exception of systems and network resources monitoring. However, JINN Technologies & Marketing will act upon Policy violations when such are discovered during regular monitoring processes or reported to JINN Technologies & Marketing. JINN Technologies & Marketing expects you, and all other users of the Services, to take responsibility in using the Internet with courtesy and responsibility, and be familiar with and to practice good Internet etiquette.
- As consideration for JINN Technologies & Marketing’s provision of Services, you agree to abide by the following provisions relating to the acceptable use of your JINN Technologies & Marketing account.
- Revise this Acceptable Use Policy which shall be posted at JINN Technologies & Marketing’s web site.
- Remove any content for any reason, including but not limited to, your violation of any conditions of this Acceptable Use Policy. JINN Technologies & Marketing’s right to remove inappropriate content under this Policy shall not place an obligation on JINN Technologies & Marketing to monitor or exert editorial control over the content of your account.
- Create or maintain software download or distribution sites or sites created for the purpose of mass distribution of software products. A software distribution site is defined as a site on which 5% or more of total bandwidth (data transfer) allocated is used for programs or binary code downloads.
- Create or maintain sites that generate system errors or exceptions that disrupt server’s performance or cause server-wide outages. This includes overriding or avoiding system settings and restrictions imposed by the terms of Services.
- Create or maintain sites that consume five percent or more of CPU capacity or use two hundred megabytes of memory, both physical and virtual combined, on the hosting server.
- Exceed allowed bandwidth by transferring amounts of data greater than allowed by the terms of purchased Service.
- Violate any applicable laws, regulations, or other provisions having the force of law, either intentionally or unintentionally.
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Employ misleading e-mail addresses or falsify information in any part of any communication.
- Upload, transmit, disseminate, post, store or post links to any content that is prohibited from transmitting or posting by law, or by contractual or fiduciary relationship.
- Facilitates hacking or unauthorized access or use of data, systems, servers or networks including any attempt to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, or to breach security or authentication measures.
- Falsifies origin by forging TCP/IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message header, unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic
- Interferes with service to any user, system or network by using flooding techniques, overloading a system or a network, staging or broadcasting an attack, or any other means resulting in a crash of a host either deliberately or by negligence.
- Infringes or contributes to any infringement of any intellectual property, material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or proprietary right of any party.
- Is or may be considered unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any junk mail, spam, spamvertisements, make money fast schemes, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- Contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors, or any other computer code, files, or programs or repetitive requests for information designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, unlawful, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or invasive of privacy;
- Exploits the images of children or discloses personally identifiable information belonging to children. If JINN Technologies & Marketing determines that you have violated the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy, that determination, made at JINN Technologies & Marketing sole discretion, is grounds for immediate termination of your JINN Technologies & Marketing account without notice or may result in penalty to JINN Technologies & Marketing or both.
JINN Technologies & Marketing shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from JINN Technologies & Marketing’s servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Further, JINN Technologies & Marketing shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of JINN Technologies & Marketing’s servers OR for any unknown reasons. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
JINN Technologies & Marketing shall be the sole arbiter of what is and is not a violation of the acceptable use policies. JINN Technologies & Marketing reserves the right to terminate an account at any time and for any reason that causes harm to any JINN Technologies & Marketing customer’s web sites. JINN Technologies & Marketing reserves the right to delete all content and files upon termination. JINN Technologies & Marketing reserves the right to withhold any pre-paid funds for any site removed for violations of these policies. JINN Technologies & Marketing reserves the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion.
The Solutions might be directly or indirectly used by parent company.
The images / logos displayed on the site are taken from respective websites.
JINN Technologies & Marketing reserves the right to change these Policies without prior notice or warning. Non-enforcement of any part of these Policies does not constitute consent. Clients should review these Policies every two weeks for changes and additions. Violations of these Policies should be referred to email@example.com. All complaints will be investigated promptly.